Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hospital Whispering

I would like to share a story about my experience working at the hospital as an employee.

I was working in nutrition located in the basement level of the hospital. I was preparing the tea and coffee to go up to the wards when I started having this feeling of being watched. It was almost like static electricity surrounded me. The hair on the back of my neck started to rise and I was feeling nervous but I talked my self down by saying I was paranoid and nothing was there.

I proceeded to fill cup after cup stacking the trays but the feeling was intensifying. I turned to grab the stack from the top and lift it over to the other counter where it would be transferred to the carts. Both counters were made out of stainless steel and I am adding to this because they are great for impressions made from cups and trays. They are sensitive to hot and cold. So when I turned to put the tray down I was not expecting to see a hand imprint from the other side of the counter. The fingers were faced towards me and as I watched the hand print slowly evaporated off the counter. That was it I'm leaving I thought.

So I started down the kitchen past the fridge when I heard my name. It was not a loud out burst but a soft voice that made it sound as if it were asking if that was truly my name. Kinda of like a question. I paused in shock that I heard my name. I proceeded then to where the rest of the staff was and asked if maybe any body had called for me and they said no.

Crazy but true. Thanks for your time.

Sent in by Brandy, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment