Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Daytime Fright

Like many of you I have had many encounters with the paranormal too. This story was about a particularly eerie encounter that happened out of the blue in broad daylight.

It was a typical sunny day in October and I was busy with chores not thinking much about anything just getting my work done. I remember it was a warm day for October in Minnesota and I had all the windows open and the back screen door too. The breeze was blowing the living room curtains and the fresh air smelled great. I went into the bathroom where I stored the clean bedding and headed back to my bedroom. I was looking down making sure I had 4 pillow cases and I saw two feet, legs, torso in front of me! I stopped suddenly realizing that my husband was not home; I was alone or so I thought! I gasped! At this point I thought someone had come into the house! I looked straight up to see their face and the apparition disappeared! Needless to say I was quite shaken! I went outside to get some air and get out of my house while I calmed myself down.

You expect to see and hear things at night usually but there IT was in broad daylight making it's presence known! I never saw IT again thankfully....

Sent in by Pat, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment