Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are They Following Me?

This is a true story. A few years ago I found out my mother had 2 miscarriages. I have a feeling the 1st was a boy the 2nd was a girl. I feel they are with me, watching over me sometimes playing tricks on me.

Today I woke up and I had a heart shape on my forehead I rubbed it off with water. I did not have this on my head when I was going to bed, because I washed my face. It was very unusual. When I'm sleeping usually things happen, like a cold hand on my shoulder or someone by my side or sometimes I hear a singing girl. Even when I'm not at home something has touched my side. Or played with my hair. I'm sitting on a recliner and I feel a very cold presence near my foot just pass by.

My dog also stares at things or growls and his eyes follow a person that isn't there. I consider myself lucky for being born into this world that is why I feel the miscarriages are watching over me protecting me. They are not evil just silly trying to mess with me sometimes. Sometimes I feel their sadness of not living and sometimes I feel them being happy for me. I think they make me stronger. I recently broke my ankle and its healing quicker than usual. Do you think they are following me? Or can all this be explained. If you don't think they are I will always feel that they are helping me through life.

Sent in by Emily, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment