Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ghost in My House?

I had just watched a program about religions and was talking with my mum about whether God exists or not because I don't see any evidence, mum said that she knows there is an afterlife but whether its heaven or hell she doesn't know. We both believe in spirits so I thought perhaps there is a God who created a spirit world similar to how ours looks maybe, mum agreed that I could be right and she told me about her encounter with a ghost or spirit:

She said that late at night when the rest of us were asleep she went out to go to the toilet and she bumped into something but there was nothing in front of her and it wasn't me or dad as we would have remembered and mum would have seen us. Maybe the reason we have had encounters with spirits and ghosts is because our world and the spirit world are so alike they may cross paths and create like a 4th dimension or a twilight zone between the two worlds, what are your views?

Also this may be unrelated but for four days in a row I heard sounds at 3 am, it started as a banging of a wooden gate outside then the sound of the creaky bathroom floor and then like a pitter patter of bird feet on our conservatory roof, they all came in one after another and played all together for about five minutes then stopped all of a sudden, that was about a month ago now and I haven't heard anything since. I would like to try and connect with the spirit in this house but I'm not sure of the best way to go about it. Help would be appreciated thanks.

By Jana, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment