Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Family Beach-side House

When I was 9, we moved to a beach-side neighborhood that was old, and ghost experiences there were almost like a dime a dozen. Some of my family had experiences that later convinced them our house was haunted. The house we moved into had a creepy feeling of being watched at night. It had a dark basement and our dog never voluntarily went there, where my older brother and older sister had their own rooms.
First some strange things that happened:
My big sister was woken up from a nap by someone knocking on the bedroom door. She called out to come in, but nothing happened. She was home all alone.
I was having a sleepover in my brother’s room after he moved out, and woke up in the middle of a restless sleep to the door knocking with passion. (This was kind of like a crappy door made of wood with a

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment