Friday, May 21, 2010

Psychic with a Horrific Past

I’m an 18 year old with visions.
The disturbances first started when I was around eight or nine years old. I was living in my grandmothers house in a place called Campbellstown, it is located inside a city. People say that its haunted because there is a graveyard there. My house was two roads away from the graveyard, however, I do not believe that this graveyard has anything to do with the encounters. I’m sorry if I’m wandering but all the above info is relevant.
My elder sister, who is a year older than me, had the first experience. One day as she and I were sitting in our room (she was ten and I nine I think), she told me that last night she heard a knock on the window. I never believed her because I always fell asleep before her so I thought she was a bit crazy to suggest

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment