Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Haunted Hetfield House

There is this house in my neighborhood called the Hetfield House. Nobody lives there, but people have claimed that they have seen ghosts lurking its halls. The doors are locked and only tours are allowed to visit inside the house.

One day, when I was at my local pool with 6 of my friends, we decided to visit the Hetfield House. Because all you have to do is cross a Recreation soccer field and a bridge over Route 22, it's pretty close to the pool. All of us went and my friend, Missy built up the courage to knock on the door. She wasn't scared at all. Every boy there said that they saw something or someone come down the stairs through the window. They were standing in the parking lot of our local library. The house is next to the library. They were all so freaked out. Some people thought that there were projection screens all over the house and they just couldn't see them. They also thought that people put them there just to scare them. But after the second incident, they didn't believe that anymore.

The second incident was Missy's boyfriend Tiago, who is really weird, cursed at it while me and my friends little sister ran off because we didn't believe in any of that. Tiago cursed at it and they said they heard something or someone knocking on the window. They all got scared, so they all ran away from the house and back to the pool.

When everyone told the same story to us, we were totally freaked out and we wish we were there to see it. Then, while in California, my grandma told me that she has seen ghosts in her previous years. Her grandfather jumped in a river and killed himself and she told me that she saw her grandpa's ghost with furious, red, firing eyes. I was like "Whoa! Cool."

But, I swear, if you don't believe in this stuff, believe!

By Madi, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment