Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Little Boy

I was about 8 years old, I had my own room, which was down the hall from my parents room. One night, I woke up and I had a bad dream so I got out of my room and walked down the hall to my parents room. My mom told me to go back to my room and grab my blanket and pillow and I could sleep on the floor in her room. I left her room and walked halfway to my room and I looked straight ahead past my room into the living room, and there was a boy sitting on the end of the couch, he looked very friendly, he didn't seem threatening, but because I was so young I was so scared. He looked about my age, smiled and was just waving at me. I stood frozen in the hall for what seemed like forever, so I finally walked into my room, grabbed my blanket and pillow and I got out of my room and looked back and he was gone.

I'm about 19 years old now, and I haven't seen him since. I think about what would happen if I would see him now. I know for sure that I saw him, he was real! I just wish I could see him again.

Sent in by Lisa, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment