Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is it Possible for Me to be a Medium?

Ok, well when I was 5 1/2 my grandmother whom I was very close to had passed away. She was my favorite person in the whole world. About a year later my mother was taking pictures of my little sister on the couch. My sister was only 3 month old when my grandmother passed. So she really didn't know her. Anyway, two months later when the pictures developed in the pictures, you could see the form of my grandmother.

A little while after that, I began having these weird dreams about a little girl names Lisa, who was murdered in our house. She came coming up to me saying she wanted me to leave. She told me to tell my family to move out. Well, shortly after I told my family that, we decided to go on vacation to my aunts house.About two days after we left, a bad ice storm came through our city, and the ice storm ripped apart our house. If we hadn't left we would probably have been killed.

Every now and then I still get dreams about Lisa, but nothing very serious.

But just a couple weeks ago I was having a sleep over with two of my Wiccan friends. We decided to go outside and do a few spells. So I grabbed my candles and headed out to my porch. As we started with a few light spells. My friend suggested me see if we could make a spirit talk through one of us. They chose me. I started speaking in a British accent.Apparently they said I said my name was Lisa. And I blacked out from there. My friends recorded me saying I was going to kill them and such. After I came back we just disregarded the spirits warning. But yesterday my friend was in a terrible car accident. I was so scared. but she pulled through. And yesterday I got a "vision" that I was running through a field of yellow flowers. I don't have any clue what this means.

Written by Danielle Fay, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment