Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grandma

To begin my story, which is indeed true; I must start with a little background about my grandmother. She was my grandmother on my mothers side and was old as long as I can remember and senile for most of that time. She had many strange things that she seemed to enjoy doing and all of them drove my father insane. For instance, she would wander the house at night and groan as if she were already practicing to be a ghost. She also liked to stuff banana peels down the heating vents in the winter time. You can only imagine what that did to my dad.
On Saturday nights my parents would go out for the evening. That meant I was all alone with my grandmother and the TV. So, while she stayed in her room I would watch World Wide Wrestling followed by a late show horror film to

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment