Saturday, May 1, 2010

Was it Sleep Paralysis?

I haven’t had too many encounters with the paranormal. I’m sort of a skeptic. I work as a home health companion and I have a lot of downtime when I’m at work. I usually research odd topics of interest to pass the time.
One day I worked first shift (which is the longest shift, 8 hours). During the downtime for that day I sat outside and researched ghost stories to pass the time. I was reading one that pertained to sleep paralysis. I had never experienced this so I was fascinated by what people had to say about it.
The lady I take care of has fits at night when no one but her daughter is around. According to her daughter (I am updated daily) her mom tried to get out of bed at night knowing she can’t walk claiming that someone told her to get up. Recently Sue (the daughter) talked

http://www.trueghosttales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment