Thursday, April 29, 2010

Humming with White Snakes

Well, this is about my best friend and the things that she encountered...

It's not much but she tells me she used to see a white snake on her front door ( the one you use to get into the house). She sees it from when she was young and still sees it now...

And once, I was with her when this happened... I went to her house and we were in her room, studying. Then suddenly, she was like, "Stop singing!" But the thing was, I was not singing and neither was her mom ( who was in the room with us). When I asked her about it, she told me she heard some kind of humming and some hand stroking her arm softly. She asked me if I heard the humming, but I did not feel anything.

I'm confused. Is she feeling some sort of ghost around her?

Sent in by coolbuddyrules, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment