Monday, April 26, 2010

Buried with the Bones

My nieces daughter who is 6, talks with my mother all the time.

And she says things that make us to believe she is there. Too grownup for a 6 year old, and things that have not been discussed with her, she tells us.

My question is why would my mother all of a sudden say to her she does not want to be buried in the ground with the bones? I am curious as to what this could mean.

What is my mothers fear? She was cremated.  Her ashes stay with my dad, until he dies and then we will put them in there spot.  She watches over my dad. My mother got saved before she died. Will she in fact go to heaven? Why did she not go to heaven? I am starting to get obsessed over this.

Also this little girl talks to another ghost. A young teenager, who died in an auto crash. She calls her her angel. Her mother goes with the flow, as she is always talking to them. Kinda creepy.

Sent in by Barbara Bachi, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment