Monday, April 26, 2010

My Moms Baby Haunting

This is a true story, I heard it from my mom.

When my mom was a baby, she lived in a small apartment with her four other brothers and sisters and parents. The baby crib was in her parents (my grandparents') bedroom.

Now, my mom's grandmother had died a while before she was born. so one night, when my grandmother was sleeping, she was awakened by the movement of her bed. It was my mom's grandmother who was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching over her. She knew it was real because after a little while, the bed would go up and she would leave. This continued for many nights, and finally ended when my mom grew up. It was not an angry spirit, rather a grandmother wanting to see the baby.

Sent in by Donna, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment