Monday, April 26, 2010

My Friends Imaginary Friend

I was about five or six and my friend Emily had a friend named Sarah and I would go to her house and her mom would tell me that she was upstairs talking to Sarah. I would go up there and she was crying and she turned around and there was a huge scratch on her face. She was scared.

When I was seven I met a girl named Makayla. We went to her house and her mother told us she had died of fright. And one day her mother let me go into her room and when I went up there I saw her and Sarah holding hands. I screamed and her mom came in and offered me a ride home.

One of my recent experiences was a day before my  birthday I saw her walking on my street and she saw me and disappeared. I did not even go to sleep till 10:00 pm. I was so scared and I have kept it a secret from the rest of my friends to this day.

Sent in by Tarryn Erickson, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment