Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Was It an Angel?

I use to live in a small town called Fort Beaufort in South Africa, I was about 8 years old when something strange happened to me.

It all started when Play Land came to our town, my gran wanted me to go with her to a movie which was to be screened in The city hall as Fort Beaufort never had a cinema.

So after the movie was finished,I walked to my house which was just across the road from the city hall, I kept walking and never heard my gran call me.

We had two gates that led to our garden, so I went through the first gate and I paused because I was to afraid to go through the second gate, so as I turned to my side I saw a Tall figure standing in front of me, It was a man wearing a white robe with a gold belt, he had white curly hair and beard with piercing blue eyes, he also had enormous wings and he was glowing.

As I looked at him he told me that I mustn't be afraid, so I looked at the gate and looked back to him, and he was gone, I walked to the front door and knocked, but no one was home. All of a sudden I heard my mom call me from the gate, I ran to her and told her that I saw an Angel, she believed me. Maybe It was my guardian Angel, who knows!

Sent in by Believer, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment