Friday, March 26, 2010

Return From the Dead

About a year ago me and my mate Carlos were fooling about with the snowballs on the field but it was more like ice we threw a snowball at a girl called Ellie and she fell over face first onto a sharp piece of ice sticking up from the ground we were so scared and we didn't no what to do we told the police and they let us of because it was an accident.

About a month after this horrific event me and Cree was walking across the field and we saw Ellie standing there and she was pointing at us with her left had and she had a snowball in her right hand we were so scared we ran and as we were running Cree got hit in the head with a snowball but there was no one about then about a week later I was laying in bed and I was taking pictures and every picture I took Ellie was in the background I got really scared and everywhere I look I see her is this just me or is this our guilt trip to hell.

Sent in by Carlos and Paeblo, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment