Saturday, March 13, 2010

Marilyn Monroe

This is not a fake story. My mom told me this story but it takes place when she was about 16.

My mother was a really really big fan of Marilyn Monroe when she was in her later teen years. I don't know the connection but my mothers' mother was friends with a woman that had many books filled with posters, pictures, etc. of Marilyn. My mom asked if she could keep one poster of her and the friend said yes.

[caption id="attachment_1472" align="alignright" width="165" caption="Marilyn Monroe"]Marilyn Monroe[/caption]

Later that week, my mom put up the picture because it was beautiful and my mom wanted that to keep her motivated to loose weight so she kept it up in her bedroom. In about 3 days, the picture was taken off the wall. My mom asked her mom "what happened?" and my grandmother replied, "It was creeping me out so I took it down." My mother found that picture later and put it back up. The next day, my mom saw something unbelievable. The Poster of Marilyn Monroe was slowly but surly moving. She was dancing side to side very slowly. My mom, freaked out completely, took the poster down and ran to tell my grandmother. She told my mom that she saw the same thing.

The poster was either thrown away or lost but it was never seen again.

Sent in by Esther, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment