Monday, March 29, 2010

The Demon Boy

OK when I got home from school no one told me that my mom was not going to be home and to go to grandmas house. So I walked inside and I saw this little boy sitting there in front of the TV. I thought that it might be my little brother so I said hello Josh I'm home aren't you going to say hi to me. Right when I said that It turned around and it's face was really scary half of his face was ripped and blood was oozing out but to my surprise the blood when it hit the ground soaked instantly up did not even stain the carpet.

I started to run away and it called out to me come back mommy I thought you loved me. it said that over and over. I was scared and confused. I'm only 16 I'm not old enough to even have a kid in fact I have never had a kid in my life and after that I don't even think I want to have a kid.

Sent in by Ellen, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment