Monday, March 15, 2010

The Ghost and the Baby

About 20 years ago my Granddad died, the hospital did not tell my parents until later, my mum dropped me off to my Great Auntie, seeing as I was 1 year old nearly two, most kids would be fascinated with toys or jigsaws I seemed to walk to the patio. My Great Auntie heard me laugh and talk and yell a word "Diddy". She dragged me back to play game or a jigsaw, but I kept running back laughing and talking. My mum came to pick me up and said "Milan's Diddy died" my great Auntie replied "Diddy?" "Oh yeah Milan's granddad" my mum replied.

My Great Auntie did not tell my mum this story until 4 years later. My mum and my great auntie believed I had seen my dead Granddad just before he moved on.

Sent in by Milan Stanivuk, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment