Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ghosts in the Family

Hello, These are things that have happened to me and my parents. First, I'll tell of my encounters:

I was sitting up in bed reading one night and it was about 10:30. I didn't have the TV on that night and I heard what sounded like a man talking outside my window and I couldn't make out what he was saying. My family and I live out in the country and we live about a mile apart, so nobody could have been outside at that time without me knowing.

About a month later I was at my great grandma's house and I was in the kitchen fixing the table. My grandma was cooking dinner and I had my back turned toward her, talking to her. I could hear her saying um-hu agreeing with me. When I finished talking, I turned around and no one was there! So I went to see where my grandma was and she was on the porch. I asked her how long she had been out there and she said about fifteen minutes. So I must have been talking to a ghost! Thank god that's all that's happened to me!

My parents have had the most encounters. My mom fell asleep on the couch one night, the next morning about 7:30 she woke up and saw the ceiling fan light was on in the bedroom and heard the drawers on the dresser being rummaged through. Now you can see the light is on from the couch because the couch is right beside the entrance to the living room that goes right into the hallway. So anyway my mom thought it was my dad, because he doesn't leave for work until 8:00 so she called to get him to come turn the heater on because it was in the middle of winter. Suddenly she heard the light being turned off, you can hear this because the light switch pops when you turn it off. She didn't think anything else about it and went back to sleep.

That night she asked my dad why he didn't answer her. He said he didn't know what she was talking about and that he went to work at 5:00 that morning.

The last thing I have to tell you is: One Sunday night my dad when to bed at 11:30 and my mom was walking the dog (she does that a lot at night) my dad heard a woman crying and thought it was my mom so he got out of bed and went to the door. My mom was on the other side of the yard and she wasn't crying, by the way!

Sent in by Lisa, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment