Tuesday, October 12, 2010

History Repeats

So I was talking to my mom last week and she was telling me that my brother has had a sudden fear of everything. I had just recently visited them over the summer and there was definitely something wrong with my brother. He is now 9 years old and he refuses to sleep in his room. He didn't like being alone under any circumstances.

But my mom says it has gotten even worse. I am very concerned because I did feel an odd presence in my mom's apartment. I also have the strange feeling that my brother is experiences what I did when I was younger. If any of you have read my last post about my strange childhood, some of the same things are happening to him. My mom describes the genuine fear in his eyes. He hears strange noises coming from my mom's closet and sees things in the bathroom.

My brother is very deep in the Christian faith and I fear that evil beings are trying to attack him... What do y'all think?

Sent in by Marisa Chapoy, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment