Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bizarre Rat Like Creature in the Kitchen

This happened to me when I was about 8 years old. We had gone to this village-like place near Texas, where my aunt lived with her three kids. It was late into summer and very hot. We  were driving along in my dad's blue family van. It went slow and kept stopping on the road. We were on our way to my aunt's house.

I had met my aunt only once and I had met just two of her kids (the older ones) at a wedding in New York. Now my aunt had another kid with her boyfriend. The kid was four now. So at the wedding I must have been four. My brothers and I were really hungry. On the way, we saw a Pizzeria at which we begged dad to stop. He didn't listen to us since he was in the mood to eat traditional American food. Anything was OK with us.

We looked around for an American restaurant. We came to one finally but it looked very old and tired out. But my dad didn't care. He just got us all into the restaurant. Inside, this place was freaking dirty. And we were supposed to eat here? I got sick just looking at the stuff on the walls.

I ran into the loo and puked up a storm because it was worse in the loo and the toilet was really stinky and I had to puke on a lot of cockroaches, dead and alive. Once I was done I came out but just then I stopped. I saw in the kitchen a really strange thing lying in a pot full of soup. The thing was floating around in the soup and it looked like a dust ball. Then  to my horror, it moved. I saw that it had very small pink hands and feet and a rat's tail. But it wasn't a rat. I observed it more closely and then it looked like a lizard because it had reptile's scales on its neck. It was swimming around like a really weird newt and I was so scared of it!

Sent in by nobodyinthedark, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment