Thursday, October 28, 2010

Visitor in Paducah Kentucky

Ok believe it or not this a true story. I was living in Paducah, Kentucky with my boyfriend at the time. I had gotten up at about 9 am and I had went out to have a smoke to start the day. I made my way up the hallway and walked into the kitchen and walked out the back door and went outside. While standing there smoking I was still trying to wake up.

I had finished my smoke and I was making my way back into the house so I opened the back door and I swear that when I opened the door I looked in toward the kitchen door and it was standing wide open like someone was holding the door for me to go into the house. The door did not slam shut, it was like someone wanted me to come on in. So the first thing that came to my mind was to turn around and go back outside. So I did.

Sent in by Black Sunshine, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment