Friday, October 1, 2010

Witchcraft Spells and the Book of Shadows

I am 17 years old, when I was 15 I got involved with some witchcraft stuff. I was really into the spells and the paranormal stuff, so I bought this book called "The Book Of Shadows", It had a bunch of spells and pictures of witches in it. So I tried some of the spells just to see if they were real.

I did this spell called the money spell. It was the first spell I had ever done, I lit some candles and put some stones around the candle to form a big circle. As I sat their chanting to the spells from the book,I felt something strange, weird like someone or something was breathing near my ear. I kind of got scared so I blew the candles out and went to my room, and fell asleep, nothing happened that night.

The next morning I woke up at 6:30 A.M for school. While I was walking to school, I found a 100 dollar bill lying on the concrete beside the street. I was shocked! I said to my self could this be the spell working?

So the next night I tried a Love Spell. I liked this boy at my school named John so I did the spell on him. The next day I went to school, when I arrived, I saw John standing outside waiting on someone. So I just went in to school acting like I didn't see him. Then I herd him calling my name, right then and there I knew the spell was working, he never associated with me ever... ever since then we have been lovers, and I have really gotten deep into this witchcraft. I just love it, and every one thinks I'm a freak except for John. Humm why is that?

Sent in by Catherine, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment