Saturday, July 17, 2010

Attached Spirits

My daughter and I used a Ouija board several years ago and several spirits came through the board. One of the spirits actually entered my body and is still inside of me. I know this because during the possession my body was paralyzed; I couldn't move. I am sometimes forced to write automatically. My head and limbs sometimes seem to be controlled by this entity.

My daughter sees dark apparitions and we both get bruises scratches and bite marks during our sleep and sometimes when we are awake! We were baptized and repented however we are still plagued by this entity.

We need help it has been years and there is no end in sight so we are seeking help outside of the Christian arena. Can you help?

Sent in by Katrina, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment: