Monday, July 26, 2010

Is Pokemon Demonic?

When I was 7 my mom and 2 brothers lived in a blue house in Irving Texas. My older brother was really into Pokemon, but my mom disapproved of it. She saw it as a demonic show hiding subliminal messages.

My brother used to collect Pokemon cards and he had a pretty big stack of them. One night my mom decided to rip them and throw them away. So one by one she ripped them and tossed them into a trash bag. We were all with her in the upstairs room watching. Mom was on the last card which was a Pikachu card and once she ripped it in half, suddenly all the lights went out in our house. And on the wall, mom saw two red glowing eyes peering at us! It nearly felt like it was peering through our souls! We all did a quick prayer and it left (Thank God) but ever since then, I've stayed away from Pokemon. Who knows... maybe it is demonic

Sent in by Amanda, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment