Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Need Help with a Dream

Hello I need help interpreting a recent dream I had...

I am 23 years old I have two sons and a baby on the way, I have a partner whom I love dearly and intend to marry! My dream was me feeling down and an angel appeared he was beautiful so much so that I knew instantly I loved this man, we became quite close and he visited me quite often so we both eventually fell for each other which was bad as an angel cannot be with a human... However that didn't stop us we did not have a sexual relationship just one that words cannot express!

In the meantime my real life partner was aware of this but in a sense I was kind too him and said he should move on and love again... waking up I came to my senses realizing it was just a dream, but I cant get this angel out of my head and I feel like I am heartbroken that I am not with him... what does this mean?

I would be grateful if you could help thanks from Kimberley!

Sent in by Kimberley, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment