Friday, July 30, 2010

Horrifying Sleep Paralysis Encounter

One day as I was asleep in my bed, a sudden wind blew over me, I opened my eyes. And there was a lady with long hair, tall and with a big mark on her forehead. It looked like she was standing in the air. She was talking to me, I was just immobilized. She was staring at me. I wanted to shout mommy, which I was not able to. My body became stiff, I was not able to move. I felt a sudden pain all over my body, as if I was lying over ice, I was shivering. It was too dark for me to see the lady's face but what I saw I can never forget throughout my life.

I was feeling drowsy, I felt a sudden faint and my eyes were closing. Suddenly I heard my mother's voice I looked at my watch for the time which read 6 o'clock in the morning.

I said it to my mother, what happened for which she laughed at me and said me to get ready for school. Who ever I said did not believe me, but still I want to share it with others, though you believe me or not. Though it may look funny to others for me it is the worst part of my life which I will never forget.

Sent in by Samina, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

Related information:

Sleep Paralysis Stories and Experiences

Sleep Paralysis ~ Scientific Explanations And The Old Hag Legends

Sleep Paralysis ~ Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment