Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Ghost Stories from West Virginia

A lot of people believe in ghosts. I for one, do.

When I was a young girl, I had just moved to West Virginia with my mom, dad, and brother. We moved in with my grandma and grandpa. Me and my mom shared a bed because I was afraid to sleep alone. One night I woke up. I looked up from my bed and saw an apparition of a young girl and an older woman about in her 30’s standing in the doorway. The young girl was in a long pink night gown with frills on the end of the sleeves and on the bottom of the night gown. The older woman was in the same thing, but her gown was white. I was very scared, but as soon as I looked down to hide my head, I looked right back up, and they were gone.

I still live in my grandmas house today. I’ve never seen those two apparitions again.  While I would be home alone, I could see things out of the corner of my eye, hear footsteps, my television would turn on by itself, I would get random cold chills, and I would feel someone touch my arms. Sometimes things would move by itself. I definitely think there is some sort of life after death, whether  it be good or bad.

Sent in by Katie, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment