Monday, August 31, 2009

Discovering Myself Vampires and Werewolves

My story does not involve ghosts or demons, but a scared teenage girl discovering her potential through a best friend. You don't have to believe it, but its true. When I was 15, and just about to turn 16, I started blacking out, and when I would come to, there would be blood in my mouth. The first time, I thought I must have just hit my mouth on something, but it kept happening. So, I decided to confront my best friend, thinking she might know what was going on because her grandma is a witch. This is the part I doubt anyone will truly believe, I didn't believe it for the longest time myself. You see, my friend told me, in turn, that she is a werewolf and that I am a vampire. Our souls are connected and have been since the beginning of time.

Vampires, werewolves, we exist and let me warn you, I believe there might be a war coming. The Council is hunting me and my friend, because we hold the power within us to destroy the world. If you read this, please, be careful I beg you. I hope this helps people become aware. I don't care if they see this, I'm already in deep trouble as it is. So, be careful, because I don't think the humans will be able to stay out of it this time. I know I sound crazy, but give me the benefit of the doubt.

Written by Lexi, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

4 comments:

  1. Your story sounds very crazy,but I believe it's true. Can you explain it a little bit better? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im not sure about the connection, but maybie if you went into a little more depth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really trying to wrap my mind around what you were saying, although I feel it was the truth, you seem to be double talking quite a bit.

    I myself had had an awful experiences with an vampire myself. and I am trying to forget that horrible evening,

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do vamps live anyways if it is tru and i believe u its just idk if vampires are even real in the first place

    ReplyDelete