Sunday, August 2, 2009

Creepy Encounter

First off I'd like to add that this story was not about me but about my mom and an old friend of hers. This happened quite a while back.

My mom was staying in the u.k at the time and she went to go and visit one of her friends at their house. She told me that her and her friend were having a normal friendly conversation when suddenly the friend started striking up a conversation about her visiting a fortune teller earlier that day and said to my mom that it was a good thing that her aunt was dead as she would have probably killed her (the aunt apparently hated things like that).

Not even two seconds later there was a huge gush of wind that blew the curtains apart and knocked a few things off the table. My mom said that it felt like a lightning bolt came through the house and was gone in a matter of seconds. Could this have been the deceased aunt who got angry upon hearing what her niece had done? We still don't know to this day.

Written by Danielle, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

2 comments:

  1. With the timing of that gust of wind........I don't know, that sounds like more than a coincidence to me. It is a very interesting story, and I'm glad I got a chance to read it. Hey Caretaker! Love this new site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks scarygirl, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete