Monday, August 17, 2009

My Imaginary Friend Gracie

When I was in first grade I had an "imaginary" friend who I called Gracie. My mom used to worry about me thinking I was having trouble making friends at school then one day I asked her if Gracie could come to dinner and my mother was more than happy to let one of my friends come to dinner. When there was an empty chair next to me at the dinner table and I was talking to it my mom was of course playing along but then tried to explain to me that Gracie was not there. I got upset and told my mom she was lying to me and she sent to my room. The next day my mother asked me if I would like Gracie to come to dinner again and I was happy of course.

I haven't talked to Gracie since I was ten but it wasn't until now that my mom explained to me that, that night before she went to bed she heard a little girl crying. Thinking it was me she entered my room and saw a girl on the floor and knew it wasn't me because this girl had blonde hair and my hair is brown. The girls back was to my mother and the girl turned to my mother and said, "why don't you like me?" My mom said she just knew it was Gracie and so she believed in her as much as I did to this day. I still believe Gracie will be here for me when I need a friend which is perfectly fine with me.

Written by "vally wally", Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment