Sunday, August 16, 2009

Guy in a Dark Robe

I am 16 and I have been seeing ghosts for as long I can remember. When I was bout 13 or 14 I was walking home from one of my friends house's, I did not live far away. It was about 8:30 or 9:00 when I got home. I always felt like someone was following me and when I looked behind me there was a guy with a black robe and I couldn't see his face. I would walk faster but he just kept on coming after me. One day I slept over at the same house that I would walk home from and that night I wish I could forget because that night was when I saw his face. I can not describe it, it was not human at all. It came in my friends room and came for me, but then he just went away. I was so scared but I still stayed the night and I still see him following me at night when I would go home but I never saw his face again. Oh I forgot that his voice was not human at all.

Another night I was staying at another friends house. His mom and father were not home and we were hearing footsteps upstairs and we ran outside. It was freezing out and we looked up at the windows upstairs and we saw something move up there. We stayed out there for about 10 minutes before going back in. Well we heard foot steps again so we ran outside again. It was like 2:30 am and we had no cell so we could not call his mom, she was the only one who had one. After like 30 minutes this time we went in because we were getting cold and when we went in this time we both heard someone who I think is the guy in the black robe, that's what I call him, but well I could not under stand him. After that I did not see him that much but I can feel him and he is pure evil ,there is more but have to wait and this is true.

Written by Justin Johnson, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment