Friday, August 7, 2009

Weird Things in My House of Mirrors

My house is full of mirrors. A couple full walls in my house are just mirrors. One of those walls is in my living room. Sometimes I'll walk by and happen to glance at the mirror and I'll see something (or someone) in the old rocking chair. Or like earlier today I was sitting on the couch and I swear I heard someone typing on the keyboard in the living room. I've recently moved out of this room for this reason, one night, really late, my dog was just staring at the top left corner of my room. I said "what's wrong Finn?" and all of a sudden she started barking hysterically. Her head turned around my room and out the door, still barking. Its been said that dogs can sense ghosts, so I immediately thought that there was just a ghost in my room.

Today, I was making a movie on the video camera with a friend of mine and we were watching it over and we saw an assortment of orbs flying around the screen. Sometimes at night and when I'm alone. I get the feeling I'm being watched. I hear strange noises, like the pantry door opening and things falling inside them. I don't know if this is just my imagination or if my house is really haunted.

Written by Jade, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment