Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long Haired Black Cloaked Visitor

Hello there, my name is Lili and I'm 17. I want to share the ghost encounter that happened to me just a year ago. What I'm going to tell you, you might not believe me but honestly this truly happened to me.

One night I was sleeping in my room by myself with the door wide open and my back facing the door. It was like the middle of the night and I heard someone coming up the stairs and humming at the same time. I thought it was my dad coming to check on us but it wasn't him. I heard the person coming closer and I thought they were gonna go into my brothers room but instead they came into my room. As the person came into my room humming I didn't pay much attention to them cause I thought it was my dad checking on me but all of the sudden I felt the person pressing down on my face and trying to choke me. As I tried so hard to turn my head to see who it was, I took one look at them and it was this black figure in a coat looking down at me with long hair. Then all of the sudden the person disappeared.

Ever since that night, I have never slept by myself again, you can even ask my love ones. This is my true story and this is coming from the bottom of my heart. I'm honestly telling the truth.

I've also had an encounter with a lady in my kitchen in a long white dress and long white hair with a towel in one hand and a cup in the other. She said, "hello darling," to me. But she was like glowing in the dark.

Sent in by Lili, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment