Friday, August 14, 2009

Shadows and Objects Moving

Some strange things have been happening in my house over the last few years mainly targeted at my 13 year old daughter.The first thing I remember was when she said she left something on her bed and it was gone and I jokingly said oh someone must have come in and taken it. I shouted out "put it back now" as I searched the floor and next a small doll fell of her shelf and hit my head. We were both shocked but I laughed and shouted it again and then there was a loud bang in the other bedroom. Anyway later  the missing item appeared at the side of the bed where we had previously looked.

Another day when I walked into her room her glasses shot off the shelf passed me and onto the floor for no apparent reason. On Halloween last we were all going to bed after watching Most Haunted Live. It was 2:40 and my daughter was in her room when she shouted, "oh my god". When I shouted "what" she said "oh nothing". The same thing happened a minute later and then after about another minute she came running in terrified and said a hair band on her bed moved. She thought she imagined it the first time on account of watching that programme and tried not to look but when it happened twice more she knew it was real. I made excuses to her as to what could have made it happen as I do every time something strange happens and went into her room and looked at the bed, and sure enough after a few seconds I clearly saw it move.

A few weeks ago she went into the kitchen in the dark and saw a shooting blue light go from the left corner of the floor to the right ceiling. She also has told me recently that she sees black shadows regularly in the house. They are not large but up to 1 or 2 feet. I would see a look come on her face and ask what's wrong and she would say "nothing," but eventually she decided to tell me. She isn't afraid so I don't think it's anything bad. What could this all be? (These are only a few of the things that happened).

Written by Mary, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment