Sunday, August 30, 2009

Old House in Washington

When I was fifteen, my mom and I moved to an old house in Washington. The house was really cheap, we thought the owner was being kind and didn't want us to spend our money. There were three rooms and one bathroom. I had my own room. My had her own room, too. Her room was downstairs and mine was upstairs. I was thirteen at that time, now I'm fourteen.

So when I first saw that house, I had a weird feeling. When I got ready for bed, I thought I saw someone at the window, but I wasn't sure. Then, at 11:00 I heard someone knocking on my door. I got out of bed and opened the door and there was nobody there. It happened several times that night. I wanted to know who was knocking, so I got out of my room and started searching upstairs. I kept on seeing shadows of something in the corner of my eye. So, I got back in bed, wondering what had caused the knocking. I heard moaning and screaming.

In my dreams, I saw a young man killing a young lady, she screamed. The man kept on saying, "I will kill you." And then, he stabbed a knife into her chest, blood squirting everywhere. Then, I saw him knocking on a door, and saying, "I killed her, Drake." Then, a man, about thirty, stepped out of that room and smiled. "Where's my money?" the young man asked,"I killed my wife, so where's my money?" Then, the guy named Drake took out a knife out of no where and stabbed it into the young man's stomach. He moaned and groaned, cursing under his breath. Then, I woke up.

My Mom had the exact same dream. So we moved out and went to California. That was scary!

This is true. Never buy a cheap house!

Written by Rosalie Rivera, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment