Thursday, August 6, 2009

Help With Shadow Creature

I am not a overly religious person, but I need some insight into a shadow figure that has been making it's presence felt more frequently. At first I was afraid of it. But I no longer am. It appears at night, only in my bedroom and seems to like to lay beside me, or make indentations on my bed and gently shake my mattress. It sometimes even jumps over me to get to the right side of the bed. It walks into the kitchen and I can hear it's foot steps. It bangs on walls, shakes the windows and sometimes makes moaning sounds. But it is strange because this figure has appeared in my now ex husbands dreams and in my ex boyfriends dreams.

Several years ago I dreamt I saw it watching me, watching it through my bedroom window as my husband and I slept. They both have never met, but they both told me the same dream characteristics, "a black figure was kidnapping you from me and I couldn't fight it." Subsequently after each had these dreams, our relationship ended. (nothing to do with the dream.) But I wonder if the entity is actually following me from place to place and relationship to relationship. Last night when it appeared, I moved over to the right side of the bed so that it could lay down on the left side, then I said good night and it strangely made a pressure indentation in the mattress next to me. I then went back to sleep. Am I crazy, or is this real? It has been more frequent over the past four years.

Written by Nisa, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment