Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spirit Near the Elevator

This incident happened about 15 years ago, when I was staying in a private apartment block located above a shopping mall. It was about noon when I decided to leave home to buy lunch for my family. As I was staying on the 14th floor and my unit was located at the corner of the block, I had to walk along a long quiet common corridor towards the elevator.

When I approached the elevator, I began to feel an unexplained uneasiness, At that time, I was alone but for some strange reasons I did not feel 'alone'. My skin goose pimples started to form which usually occurs when I am frightened. Looking at the elevator display, I noticed that the elevator had been moving up and only stopped at the 13th floor and down again. It simply does not move up to my 14th floor though I had been pressing the elevator button. This happened a couple of times.

This elevator behaviour had never happened in my 5 years of stay in this apartment block. It began to dawn upon me that 'something' is preventing the elevator from coming up to my floor as the strange sense of my goose pimples gave me a strong feeling me that I was 'not alone' near the elevator. I then decided to walk one floor down to the 13th floor to take the elevator, since it 'refused' to move up to the 14th. With this move, I managed to take the elevator down to the first level where I proceeded to buy my family's lunch. When I returned, I took the elevator again and this time, it took me up to the 14th floor. When I stepped out of the elevator, that previous strange feeling was gone. I felt the spirit must have gone away.

Written by "Gold Lion", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment