Sunday, August 16, 2009

Haunting in Apartment E and D

At the time I was only about 8 now I'm 13. We were in the apartment next door with a Ouija board to communicate with a ghost. Our ghost's name was Greg. We were using it and all of  a sudden my baby brother, who was 1 or 2 at the time, looked up at us with evil eyes and an evil laugh we were so scared that we ran out. Then we heard Sean crying, it most of been Greg he's a demon or not.

Six months later my sister and I were baby sitting for the lady who moved next door in apartment E my sister went over to our apartment for snacks. I locked the door behind her turned the TV on and looked over - the door was open. "Brandy is that you?" No answer. I went to the door, no one there and the door unlocked hmmm? I just locked it. I told Brandy about it, she said maybe it was just the wind? I could tell she was scared too. Then I heard something, "Brandy be quiet for a minute." I heard lip smacking very loudly so we followed it. It was coming from the closet. We went into the kids room to see if they were ok. I thought Brandy was with me because someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me - no Brandy - I ran right out of there. We told the lady about the things that happened.

About two months went by and we were in my apartment D. My mom was sleeping but me and Brandy weren't, we heard the kitchen chairs being push in and out and laughing. We went in the kitchen, no one at all. Thankfully we moved out but we weren't lucky enough. Brandy was at this very computer and saw the light turn on by the sink, she thought she turned it off. She went and turned it off, came back and it was on again! She was really freaked out but even freakier is her door opens up by its self when its closed and its a hatch door. It opens the same amount each time it's like they're trying to check on us. My moms friend is like a ghost whisperer. She told us there is a ghost, an old lady from the 1800s. Now I can sleep at night.

Written by Jasmine, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment