Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something in My Room

Hi, I'm 18 years old and am an author of three books about Angels and Demons, I love it all (Not Demons, obviously) and believe in it greatly, but one story confuses me... about... my own room.

This isn't a huge story, but I want some answers possibly, to something I have experienced within my very own room. Last year I was with a girl who was able to communicate with the dead via her spirit guide, *unnamed*. One day we lay on my bed, talking as lovers do, when suddenly, her face went pale as she looked toward the end of my bed. She said she could see... another version of me... leaning against the wall. She seemed scared, she couldn't move an inch. I kept saying to her 'I'm here though, not there,' but she said that there was 'another me' behind me... Thing is, is that a while before that she told me that there was a presence in my room, a spirit who was good and cared for me, that's all I knew.

My ultimate questions are;

1: Is it possible to have a spirit with or around you who looks the EXACT same as you? Manifestation? What is it, and why did it look like me? Is it common, or has it happened or been reported before? I've never heard a case like it in my life.

2: Do you think this could be a spirit within my room watching over me? I do have warm, happy feelings when I'm in here, I've lived here for over seven years.

Thank you for your time to read my little story. God bless you all.

Written by Richard Anderson, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment