Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sleep Walking

I had a paranormal experience when I was about seven years old. My sister and I shared a bedroom and I was known as a very avid sleepwalker. One night I had been outside with a few of my cousins and we were riding our bikes and playing in the yard. I can not remember anything else, but I was told I fell asleep outside.

I woke up in my room with the sounds of someone telling me to come out and play. I remember getting out of bed and going to the bathroom, but no one in my family has ever been able to figure out how I unlocked the top latch on the door to go outside. I remember getting outside and wondering where my cousins went. I ran to the side of the house and sat on the bench outside of my mom and dads room. Mom says that they could hear me talking to someone and crying. I have no idea who the voices were telling me to come out, but I saw something that to this day I cannot or will not remember. I ran around the side of the house and my father met me at the door. He was so upset and worried about me.

My mom said she could feel something evil and she was paralyzed with fear. The next day when I was at school my mom went to my room to put away clothes she said she could feel an evil presence there and she felt that she had to get out. I never slept in that room again. A week later our house burned to the ground due to an electrical fire while we were at school. I still feel uneasy telling the story.

Sent in by Abigail, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment