Sunday, August 9, 2009

My House is Haunted

I have never believed my mom when she told me about our ghosts, that was until I found out for myself it was true.

My mum told me of a black cat that runs across our kitchen, our dog sometimes leaps at something that isn't there. When my mom told me I just laughed but there is always a but, that night I was so thirsty I ran downstairs to the kitchen for water and I tripped over something soft. I quickly looked down and nothing was there but my cold hard floor.

My mom also told me of a ghost that yelled in the night. I didn't believe her again but again it was. I was up late on a Friday watching Friends and I heard a scream. I thought it was my older brother as it sounded girly. But it wasn't, my brother was not in the house, I remembered he had gone out. I was scared so I went into my Moms room and climbed in with her. Then again I heard it and jumped up. I hardly got any sleep that night.

When I was a baby all my family had come round for some dinner at Christmas. Me and my cousin were babies and downstairs my mum heard a baby cry loud as if in pain. My mom and aunt came upstairs and we were asleep. I never ever believed things like this were true but I still live here now and I'm still scared for what might happen.

Sent in by Arna Jones, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment