Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Black Shadows Still Around My House

Awhile back I submitted a story that me and my daughter saw a black shadow in and around my house, well guess what? It is still hanging around my house. I was telling that story to my other daughter a couple of days ago and  right after I told her, this shadow passes across my back door. I got up quickly and went to go and check out side and nothing. My husband too, we were sitting out late and talking in the back yard and I told him I was going in side for a minute and when I went back out side he said he had seen something over by this tree that is across the street, and he had thought it was me. He said he was going to go and check, (I guess he thought I was trying to scare him) and he said he saw me come out and he told me what he had seen. This shadow would be behind a tree and from the corner of his eye he would see it pop his head out  and wave at him, like if it was trying to get his attention. Last night we had got into an argument and he said he couldn't sleep, after I fell asleep he said that he kept hearing noises in the living room and all of the sudden he looked under the door way and he saw shadow feet under the door.

I don't know what is going on. I wish it would just leave us alone. My mom used to play with the Ouija board and tarot cards and other things and every since she gave me some stuff I have been seeing this black thing linger around my house. Should I get rid of the stuff she gave me? Or is it too late. This story is not to scary , but it is true. Maybe I should have my house blessed. I just hope things don't get worse. I don't know what I will do.  Well if anyone has any suggestions comment below. Thanks.

Written by Moya, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

Read more about Shadow Creatures

No comments:

Post a Comment