Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Old House

We moved to a old house because it was big and there was more room there for us. Me, Richard, Philip and then our mum and dad. We thought it would be great. There was a farm around us and there was lots to do, we were happy. Me and my brothers had to share a bedroom together because we were young at the time. Our first night every thing was ok until a few weeks later we were down in the livingroom when we could hear foot seeps up on the landing. We thought that was strange because we were the only ones in the house at the time but we thought nothing of it at the time.

When we went to bed me, Philip and Richard were talking about what we heard so Philip looked out the door and he said that he saw big red eyes looking in at him. We just look at each other and hugged each other.

We got up in the next day and we told our mum but she didn't believe us. When my brother Richard went to stay with his friend the next night it was me and Philip. We got all of our big teddies and when Philip was throwing them up on to the top bunk all the teddies were still and when we went to leave the room all the teddies were thrown on to the floor. It was like someone was up there throwing them down.

This is all true because I lived thought it all.

Written by Tyson, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

2 comments:

  1. I believe you, because I had a really and I mean really strange thing happen to me when I was little, in the house that I grew up in! I never said anything to my parents, cause I know that they wouldn't believe me, if you were there and saw what you saw then I do believe it!

    ReplyDelete