Thursday, August 6, 2009

Night of the Ouija Board

This story is true! Ok, it was the night of my birthday and my family decided to go over to my sister-in-laws house for a party. My boyfriend and I were bored so we decided to look through the games for something to do. We ended up finding a Ouija board. My sister in law told us not to open it up and use it in her house, she had fears of spirits haunting her son and my niece. So I took it home and my boyfriend and I decided to use it for fun.

It took a while to get it started up, but it was around midnight when we started to get into contact with this man that had died while he was living on my property. He said that he died peacefully, but my brother happened to call at 12:00 midnight, he wanted to talk to my dad about a song that he was thinking about at the time. I was curious as to why he called so I decided to ask him, he said that he wanted to know the singer of a song called "Graveyard Shift." My boyfriend and I thought that that was a little weird, so when he got home later that day he decided to look up the song and he stumbled upon a fact that men can suffer from prostate cancer and can die from it from working the graveyard shift. So the next time we talked to a spirit we asked if he died from colon cancer. He said yes. It was all very weird. We also spoke to a couple that died shortly after getting married. They were very sweet and nothing to as I thought.

Written by "Mikes baby", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment