Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Four Ouija Board Spirits

My cousin and I were playing the Ouija board and we asked the board questions like is anyone there or like how did you die or what's your name, stuff like that. The board said yes, I asked it are you a boy or a girl, and the board said 4 meaning there's 4 spirits among the board. Well I asked it all boys or all girls or 2 boys or are there 2 girls what? It said all guys then went to yes. It got still for a little bit so I asked it are you done talking? It said to me, no, so my cousin and I decided we were done with the board so we put it away.

Llater on that night my cousin and I walked to my aunt's room and turned on the light to make our bed then turned out the light. Then my cousin and I saw a white figure almost like a man. So we pulled back out the Ouija board and asked it are you here? It said yes. I asked it who? It said nothing. I asked it again and it said Juan. Then we heard music but nothing was on. Then my cousin and I put the board away.

All that night we heard and seen stuff like white figures. I told my dad and he was not happy and all of my family in my house now hear stuff crashing of dishes and sometimes I would hear voices of people in my room. True story too folks.

Written by Brittany, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

More Ouija Board stories! ~ Freaky Ouija Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment