Saturday, August 8, 2009

Home Alone and the White Orb

One night I was home alone when my whole family went out to dinner and I stayed home because I was sick. I swear it was the most terrifying night. My family went out and I was sitting at the TV watching Simpson's or something. There was a knock at the door so I got up and opened it and there was no one there. It happened again and still no one there. When I sat back down I heard the cupboards in the kitchen rattling. It got louder and louder and soon there was a big 'BANG'.

I got up raced to the kitchen turned the light on and found my cupboard door on the floor and a smashed plate scattered all over the place. At this point I was scared that a robber was in the house. But then I heard the broken bits of the plate start to move. I quickly turned around but no one was there. I then realized that it was no robber in my house but something else. And then all of a sudden I felt the whole house move and I fell to the floor. I was knocked out cold. I woke up about five minutes later and there was this white orb floating in front of me. I got up and my head was still hurting. I didn't think the orb was real so got I got some ice put it on my head and sat down. The little white orb followed me into the lounge room and then started flying around. It kept going until it stopped and disappeared.

That by far was the scariest night of my life. This is true and it only happened a couple months ago

Written by Ben 'Millsz' Mills, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment