Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finally I Meet Him

Ok, this happened when I was about 10 - 11 years old. My Granddad died before I was born, and I was really upset I never got to meet him especially as I found out he was the one who named me. We had so much in common.

One night, it was getting pretty late and I decided it was time to go to bed. Now I have a teddy him and my Nan brought for me in a raffle when they found out my mum was pregnant. The teddy has been in my room ever since I was born, and every night I just sit and stare at it. When I turned around, I saw a misty face floating at the foot of my bed. Surprisingly, I wasn't scared. The figure just smiled as if to say 'I'm okay' I knew from the second I saw the face and the smile, I recognized him instantly.

The second incident happened with my boyfriend, I was talking about my Granddad, and I suddenly lost it. I never knew where I was but my boyfriend said he saw my lips moving, then saw an image, I was able to describe the image perfectly, he also  said my eyes were rolled back!

If you chose not to believe this, fair enough, but I would never lie about my own Granddad!

Written by Lucy, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment